Switching of the guards ceremony.
I can’t help but think of that part of the The Wizard of Oz
Culture Shocks of the Day:
1. Underground shopping malls in the subway!
2. Designated NONsmoking areas of shops and restaurants
3. People recharge their metro cards diligently rather than buying one each trip
4. Subway stations have a fixed wall to keep passengers from doing things like this
5. Not many conveniences for the disabled (wheel chair accessibility etc.) you have to walk at least one story to get on an elevator
6. “Free Size” (00) is the standard clothing size for women and often the only size in the store